Fox Racing Flexair MTB Shorts
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The water-repellent layer ensures that you are protected against splashing water and dirt.
- Good ventilation through the perforated holes in the shorts.
- Constructed using the TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric. This ensures a good feeling of freedom and allows you to move around freely.
- Inner pants are not included.
|Ride Duration||Short / Medium|
|Liner||Yes, included by default|
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Flexair shorts are incredibly lightweight and comfortable. Constructed using the TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric, they rapidly wick perspiration and flex to give you a feeling of freedom unlike any mountain bike short you’ve ever worn. Strategically placed laser cut perforations increase comfort further by providing exceptional breathability.
To adjust the pants easily and quickly, a closure has been placed that you can use rapidly even while cycling. In addition, the fabric quickly wicks away perspiration. This in combination with its good ventilation through the perforations in the pants and the water-repellent finish ensure that you will feel extremely comfortable in these MTB shorts.
The hand pockets can be secured with a zipper, so you’ll never lose your personal items on the go.