Etixx Natural Oat Sport Bar Sweet & Salty Caramel
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With 10% more fat, in comparison to Etixx Energy Sport Bar, it is ideal during the first part of long-lasting exertions of low intensity.
- Due to the basis of slow carbohydrates, fats and fibres, this energy bar is less likely to lead to a feeling of hunger.
- This bar is less suitable for more intensive stages of a race, because of the delayed digestion process of fats and fibres.
Now available: the brand new “Natural Oat Sport Bar Sweet & Salty Caramel.” An alternative type of sports bar to the current standard, as it contains more fibres and fats. A great addition for endurance athletes.
This bar has been developed in cooperation with the riders of team Etixx-QuickStep. They asked for a bar which would make them feel full for longer on extended endurance rides (over 3 hours).
The bar contains oats instead of wheat which gives it both a great crispy bite and takes longer to digest. The uptake of carbohydrates also takes longer compared to ordinary Energy Sport Bars because of the higher fat content. In other words, this bar is perfectly suitable for prolonged exercise (>3 hours) at low-level intensity, as you'll feel "full" for longer.