ESIgrips Racers Edge Grips
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The lightest variant in the ESIgrips collection, for the real weight freaks.
- Because these ESI Grips are entirely flat, you don't have any annoying logos or specially applied dots.
- Suitable for bikers with smaller hands.
- Narrow handles are less suitable for bikers with large hands
ESI Chunky Grips are a hit in the mountainbike world. Made of 100% silicone, they have good cushioning and are available in the trendiest colours and weigh just 60g. Because the ESI Grips are completely flat you don't have to suffer from annoying logos or studs. You will have grip in all conditions. The Esi Grips are stuck on your handlebar without fasteners. Make the handlebar a little damp and slide them over. The grips are made of 100% silicone which means they do not dry out, crumble or discolour. Cleaning is easy with some soapy water and a brush, or if they are real dirty with a scouring pad and maybe white spirit.
The ESI Racers Edge grips are made for the real weight freaks or people who prefer a slightly thinner grip