ESIgrips Extra Chunky
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The extra thick grip provides maximum shock absorption.
- Suitable for the most rugged terrain.
- Also ideally suited for bikers with large hands.
- Less suitable for bikers with small hands.
- Slightly heavier due to the extra thick grips (80 grams).
The ESIgrips Extra Chunky are the thickest handles in the ESIgrips collection. The extra thick grip is designed for maximum shock absorption. These grips are ideally suited for the most rugged terrain. The shock-absorbing effect prevents fatigue in the hands and wrists, so you can go on for a longer time. Due to their thickness, however, these handles are less suitable for bikers with extra large hands.
The grips are ergonomically designed for a natural hand position on the handlebars. This way, they provide optimal support at the pressure points and maximum control during your trails.
The handles of the ESIgrips SG Grips are 100% made of silicone. Silicone has a good shock-absorbing effect and forms itself to the shape of your hand. This reduces fatigue and allows for long-lasting comfort.
ESIgrips have a long lifespan, which is due to the fact that silicone does not dry out, crumble or discolour. Are your grips dirty? With a soapy water and a brush you can quickly clean them again. This ensures you long-term cycling pleasure.