Elite Novo Force Pack II Turbo Trainer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.555 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You don't need power for use, you can use it everywhere.
- The fast fixing system fastens your bike quickly, easily and securely.
- Takes up little space if you fold it up.
- You can't do without extra accessories on Zwift, you need a speed sensor or power meter
|Suitable for type of cassette||Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo|
|Trainer accessories||Trainer Mat / Front Wheel Support|
|Brake Type||Magnetic brake|
|Connectivity||Smart turbo trainer|
|Available software||Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, handlebar switch|
|Maximum Hill Incline||7%|
The Novo Force is an entry-level trainer from Elite. The trainer has a renewed frame and engaging system (fast fixing). With this system you can easily and quickly attach your bike to the trainer. The Novo Force is perfect to train during winter or to warm up for an event. There is no need for 220v electricity, so you can take the trainer anywhere you go. There are 8 resistance levels which can be set through a twist knob. Its adjustable system ensures a constant pressure between the roller and the belt. The trainer is suited for wheels from 24'' up to 29''. The Novo Force has maximal stability at high and low effort forces and feel comfortable.
• Elite Novo Force Trainer
• Elite Trainer mat
• Elite Travel Block