Crankbrothers Mallet E LS
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.498 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The open structure prevents mud and dirt from getting stuck in the pedal.
- You can clip in easily with the four-sided Crankbrothers clip system.
- The bearing of this pedal is durable and easy to maintain.
- This pedal is ideal for cyclists who hit their crank with regular pedals.
- The pins give a lot of grip, so much that clicking out is only possible when you lift your foot up and turn it outwards.
The Crankbrothers Mallet E LS pedals were designed specifically for All Mountain and Enduro use. Unlike the Crankbrothers Mallet E, this LS version has a longer pedal axle. This results in the pedal having more space and greater control due to the wider base.
These stable pedals have a lightweight aluminium pedal body, which keeps the weight low and increases durability. The body has six pins to provide plenty of grip if you don't have shoes with cleats.
This pedal body is built around Crankbrothers' famed clip system and can move freely. This gives you the option to clip into the pedal from four directions.
The clip system as well as the pedal have an open structure, which can easily dispose of dirt and mud.
The Crankbrothers mallet E LS are ideal pedals for demanding Trail and Enduro cyclists. Because dirt and mud are disposed of, you can shred trails in even the most extreme circumstances.