Crankbrothers Mallet E
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This pedal is one of the lightest of its kind, thanks to the use of lightweight aluminium.
- The 6 pins on the pedal body give you a lot of grip.
- The pedal can be clicked in from four sides, so you are almost always quickly clicked in again.
- The bearing (plain and industrial bearing) is very durable and easy to maintain.
- The pins give a lot of grip, so much that clicking out is only possible when you lift your foot up and turn it outwards.
The Crankbrothers Mallet E pedals were designed specifically for All Mountain and Enduro use. These stable pedals have a lightweight aluminium pedal body with rounded edges, which reduces the likelihood of scraping a rock. The body has six pins to provide plenty of grip if you don't have shoes with cleats.
This pedal body is built around Crankbrothers' famed clip system and can move freely. This gives you the option to clip into the pedal from four directions.
The clip system as well as the pedal have an open structure, which can easily dispose of dirt and mud. Whether it's rainy or sunny, this pedal makes it way more fun to speed across trails!