Castelli Nanoflex Combi Arm Warmers
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.666 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These arm warmers and leg warmers are made of innovative Nanoflex, which makes them water-repellent.
- The lining of the arm warmers and the leg warmers is made of soft fleece material, which feels very comfortable.
- The arm and leg warmers are easy to put on and take off during a cycling trip.
- The arm warmers are equipped with Nano Light on the rear, which provides additional stretch and a better fit.
- The leg warmer panels are organised to prevent irritation in the hollow of the knee.
- The arm warmers and leg warmers aren't fully water proof.
The Castelli Nanoflex Combi consists of the Castelli Nanoflex Plus Arm Warmers and the Castelli Nanoflex Plus Leg Warmers. Both are made of the innovative Nanoflex, which has a water-repellent effect. To ensure a great comfortable feel, the arm warmers as well as the leg warmers are equipped with soft fleece material on the inside. With the Castelli Nanoflex Combi, you’ll be prepared to face changeable weather conditions.
Castelli Nanoflex Plus Arm Warmers
The Nanoflex Plus are water-repellent arm warmers by Castelli. These arm warmers are made using the innovative Nanoflex material which allows water to simply bead off the fabric. The liner is made from fleece. The rear side of the arm warmers uses Nano Light, which improves stretch and comfort.
Arm warmers are great to have on you in unpredictable weather, as they're easy to put on or take off during your ride. Arm warmers also allow you to enjoy your short-sleeved jerseys in colder conditions.
Castelli Nanoflex Plus Leg Warmers
The Castelli Nanoflex Plus are water-repellent leg warmers by Castelli. These leg warmers were made using innovative Nanoflex material which simply lets the water bead off the fabric. The liner is made using soft fleece. The Nanoflex Plus has a more comfortable fit compared to its predecessor, as the panels have been redesigned to prevent the fabric from bunching up on the inside of your knee.
These leg warmers are perfect to have on you in unpredictable weather, as they're easy to put on or take off during your ride. Leg warmers allow you to use your regular bib shorts in colder conditions.