Castelli Fast Feet Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Aero socks offer aerodynamic advantages for cyclists.
- This aero sock is suitable for all weather conditions, also ideal in warm conditions.
- The flexible and soft material feels very comfortable on the skin.
- The highly breathable properties ensure a good exchange of the heat produced.
- These socks are more sensitive and therefore it takes more effort and caution to put them on.
The Castelli Fast Feet is an aerosock for use in all weather conditions. The Fast Feet Aerosocks offer aerodynamic advantages for cyclists. Ideal when it is too hot to use aero overshoes.
The sock is made of Meryl Skinlife. This soft and smooth material feels very comfortable on the skin, and inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause unpleasant odors. The upper side is made of Engineered Lycra. This material is very elastic, so the sock fits well around the lower legs. The highly breathable properties of lycra ensure a good exchange of the heat produced. This keeps the feet dry and at a comfortable temperature.
Due to its strong breathability and moisture-regulating properties, the Castelli Fast Feet is also excellent for use in warmer conditions.