Castelli Climber's W Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Made of extremely elastic material for an optimal fit.
- High breathable properties for optimal temperature control.
- The anti-bacterial effect inhibits the development of unpleasant odours, making the socks stay fresh longer.
- Less suitable for cycling in colder conditions.
The Castelli Climber's W socks are cycling socks for warmer weather conditions. This is due to the lightweight construction with good ventilating properties. Because of its high breathability these socks give you an optimal temperature control. This semi-high model also offers good support of the midfoot by the compression strap.
These Climber's W cycling socks are made of Meryl Skinlife and Elastane. Meryl Skinlife has an anti-bacterial effect. The material inhibits the growth of bacteria that cause unpleasant odors. This keeps the cycling socks fresher for a longer time. Elastane (also known as spandex) is known for its extremely elastic properties. Elastane can be stretched up to 6 times in its original length. This creates a cycling sock with an optimal fit and excellent ventilating properties. This allows the heat produced to be easily dissipated outside and the foot remains dry and at a constant temperature. Ideal if you stand on the pedals in extremely warm conditions.