Castelli Climber's 2.0 Jersey
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The ultra-lightweight and moisture-regulating material makes Climber's jersey ideal for use during mountain rides or at high temperatures.
- Aerodynamic fit to minimise drag.
- A YKK zipper over the entire length of the jersey for easy donning and doffing.
- This jersey is really suitable for the warmer conditions. This means this jersey will be too cold for the dry preseason and autumn rides.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Castelli Climber’s 2.0 Jersey is the ideal cycling jersey for cyclists who would like to wear a jersey as light as possible during warm conditions. The cycling jersey is made of the lightest materials with high breathability. Also ideal for tough mountain rides at high temperatures.
The front and shoulders are made of Flusso 3D fabric. This material is ultralight and is known for its moisture-regulating properties. The material immediately dissipates moisture and heat. This keeps the skin dry. The back is made of Strada Pro 3D fabric. This fabric is also aimed at optimal ventilation, so you can continue to perform at your maximum.
To minimise air resistance, the Climber’s 2.0 jersey has an aerodynamic fit. A YKK zipper runs over the entire front of the jersey. This makes it easy to put on and take off the cycling jersey. On the back there are 3 open back pockets for storing your sports nutrition or accessories.