Camelbak Classic Backpack
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Improved water reservoir that allows for up to 20% more water intake per sip.
- Zippered front pocket for storing essentials.
- Crux water reservoir is easy to refill with the ergonomic handle.
- Camelbak Classic only has storage space for the essentials, such as a multitool, a spare tube, and a CO2 pump,
The Camelbak Classic 85 is a true classic among Camelbak backpacks. The Classic 85 is a lightweight backpack with a comfortable fit. The back panel is made of mesh material, which is known for its high breathability. The front has a zippered pocket for essentials, such as a multitool, a spare tube, CO2 pump, or other items.
The water reservoir in the Camelbak Classic 85 was provided with an update. The Classic now has a Crux reservoir. This reservoir improves the water flow to allow for up to 20% more water to be absorbed per sip. In addition, the ergonomic handle makes it easy to refill the water reservoir.