Calobra Nieve Bib Tights
That uniqueness is reflected in the striking and surprising style of Calobra. Simple prints that still burst with design and distinguish themselves from the rest. Stylish, not too fussy, yet with a surprising twist.
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to its comfortable padding it is really suitable for long distances.
- Has a brushed inner lining that keeps you warm in the winter.
- Easy to put on thanks to zippers at the ankles.
- Is not water-repellent or windproof, making it less suitable for wet cycling.
The Calobra Nieve is the successor of the Lluc winter bib tight and is really suitable for the cold weather conditions. The inner lining is brushed, making it nice and warm. In addition, this fabric is nice and soft so it fits very well. In addition, the padding used in this Nieve is more than comfortable enough to enjoy long bike rides. The suspenders are made of a mesh fabric. This fabric absorbs perspiration very quickly and very well. Thanks to the zippers at the bottom of the leg the bib tights are easy to take off. Moreover, the zippers are equipped with reflective elements for better visibility on the road. In short, this Nieve is a comfortable bib tight in which you can spend hours on the road.
Easy to combine because of its clean look and black colour. The only thing that’s left to do is finish the outfit with the Calobra Invierno cycling jacket!