Born Energy Super Gel Box 12 pieces
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The content of 1 gel is 40 grams and contains 28 grams of carbohydrates. As a result, the gels deliver energy for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Due to the high concentration of carbohydrates it is recommended to take this gel with a few sips of water.
- The packaging is very easy to open and the contents easy to take.
- The high concentration of carbohydrates can lead to digestive complaints for people with a sensitive digestive system.
The Born Energy Super Gel Banana Box is a multipack of 12 sports gels. This makes it ideal to spread over multiple cycling rides, or share with your cycling buddies. These Born Energy Super Gels have a tasty banana flavour.
The Born Energy Super gel is a concentrated source of fast carbohydrates. These carbohydrates are rapidly broken down by the body and absorbed into the bloodstream. The Super Gel provides a considerable energy boost in no time. Ideal to postpone the meeting with the man with the hammer.
What makes the Born Energy Super Gel a real Super Gel, is the addition of the extract VinOserae®. Intensive exercise leads to an increased production of free radicals. Free radicals are aggressive substances that in some cases can cause damage to cells and tissues. This is called oxidative stress. VinOserae is a remarkable product of red wine polyphenol and protects against oxidative stress. This makes the Energy Super Gel ideal for intensive endurance athletes.
The content of 1 gel is 40 grams and contains 28 grams of carbohydrates.