Bontrager Solstice Road Shoes
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.741 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Very comfortable road bike shoe for the long-distance cyclist.
- Easy closure thanks to the Velcro.
- Suitable for SPD pedals.
- If you are very performance-oriented, you may not find this shoe stiff enough.
- Not suitable for SPD-SL pedals.
|Specific winter shoe||No|
|Shoe Width||Wide / Average|
The Bontrager Solstice is a very comfortable road bike shoe. What makes this shoe unique is that it’s compatible with Shimano’s SPD system. This system is common on mountain bikes and is known for its ease of use and simple clip-in. Bontrager used the same system for their Solstice shoe, making it compatible with road bikes.
The Bontrager Solstice are shoes suitable for amateur road cyclists, but also for road cyclists looking for comfort and ease of use. The sole is stiff, but flexible enough to allow for walking beside your bike. Thanks to the 3 velcro straps and the ergonomic sole, you can make sure the shoe fits your feet perfectly.