Bontrager Flare R City Rear Light
Bontrager Flare R City Rear Light4 reviews
In stock (only 7)
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 53.511 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Ideal light to use during the day, increasing your visibility to other road users.
- Visible from up to 400 meters away.
- Easily rechargeable using a USB cable.
- Wide angle of visibility, making you stand out more in town.
- Designed for city use. The lamp doesn't produce enough light for use outside town or in the woods.
The Bontrager Flare R City bike tail light is also visible in daylight and designed for use in the city. A wide beam and a visible clear pattern up to 400m. It has a built-in ambient light sensor and the Quick Connect (included in delivery) makes it easy to disassemble and charge with the USB-cable. 35 lumen and 180 degrees visibility.
Frequently bought together
|Bontrager Flare R City||Lezyne Strip Drive||Lezyne Laser Drive||Lezyne Zecto Drive|
|4 reviews||18 reviews||33 reviews||18 reviews|
|Light Type||Detachable light|
|Amount of lumen||35||150||40||80|
|Light Output in Lumen||0 - 100 lumen||100 - 400 lumen||0 - 100 lumen|
|I need a front light for:||Lit roads||Lit roads / Unlit roads||Lit roads / Unlit roads||Lit roads|
|Minimal Battery Life||3 hours||2:15 hours / min.||40 hours||3 hours|
|Maximum Battery Life||20 hours||57 hours||11 hours|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
|0 - 100 lumen|
I need a front light for:
Number of Modes
Manufacturer specifications• 35 Lumen for visibility over 400m in daylight or at night
• Wide angle, for city bikes
• Two day-time modes and two night modes
• Day flash 35lm-8 hours, at night flash 35lm-16 hours, daily 20LM-3hours, at night steady 2LM-20hrs
• Integrated light sensor
• Batterysave mode at 5% makes sure you can always ride home safely
• Quick connect with16 degrees offset compensates seatpost angle
• Including Quick connect and micro-USB charger cable