Bontrager Evoke MTB Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.749 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Fantastic value for money.
- The use of GnarGuard further protects the shoes against dirt and damage.
- The shoes have fairly flexible soles which are often considered too flexible by experienced riders.
The Bontrager Evoke are well-made, durable entry-level cycling shoes. Three straps allow you to evenly distribute the pressure across the top of your foot. The treads on the sole give you all the traction you need when you have to get off the bike. The sole also offers plenty of support to effectively transfer your power to the pedals. The Bontrager Evoke provides sufficient insulation so you don't get water or moisture working its way into the shoes too quickly.