BBB Cycling Strike 1000 BLS-132 Front Light
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the 1000 lumens front light, the Strike 1000 is suitable for evening rides outside the city as well as in the forest.
- The 6 settings are easy to adjust thanks to the + and - button.
- Can be mounted both above and below the handlebar for extra ease of use.
- Includes a GoMount bracket to attach the Strike 1000 on a camera bracket.
- The battery indicator shows when the battery capacity starts to run low.
The BBB Cycling Front Light Strike 1000 is a powerful LED lamp with sufficient output for training rides on the racing bike in a dark environment.
The Strike 1000 has a maximum output of 1000 lumens. The headlight has six different settings (super beam, high beam, city beam, standard bea, low beam and flash beam). The battery indicator shows when the battery capacity starts to run low. Charging is easy with the included micro USB cable. The Strike 1000 is also water resistant. With the CenterMount steering bracket you can quickly and easily attach the headlight to your steering wheel. In addition, the Strike 1000 comes with the GoMount bracket that allows you to easily mount the lighting on a camera bracket.
The Strike 1000 is an ideal lamp for cyclists who are looking for a headlight for evening rides on the road bike and evening rides in the forest with the mountain bike. Also very suitable for city cyclists who often cycle in unlit environments.