BBB Cycling Strike 500 BLS-131 Front Light
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.738 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This light has sufficient output of lumens to illuminate the road in a dark environment.
- The battery indicator shows when battery capacity is low.
- Can be mounted both above and below the handlebar for extra user comfort.
- The 6 settings are easily adjustable thanks to the + and - button.
- The supplied bracket centers the lamp nicely in front of the stem.
- Insufficient lumens output for use mountain biking in the forest.
The BBB Cyling Strike 500 BLS-131 headlight has a maximum light output of 500 lumens and is therefore extremely suitable for poorly lit and dark cycle paths. To get the most out of the battery, it is possible to switch between 6 different positions. After all, you do not always need to use the full power of the lamp. Thanks to the aluminium head with BBB's AirFlow Cooling System (ACS), the lamp performs optimally. The heat is quickly dissipated. The lamp can be mounted on the supplied CenterMount handlebar holder. This makes it possible to mount the lamp both above and below the bar. With the GoMount, which is also supplied, it is even possible to mount an action camera under the lamp. Would you rather mount the lamp on your helmet? This possible with the optionally available BLS-70 helmet holder.
In 3:45 hours the lamp is fully charged and ready for use. The battery indicator on the lamp shows when the battery starts to run out. Would you like to have an extra battery? With the optionally available BLS-139 battery you always have a spare battery in your pocket.
• BBB Cycling Strike 500 BLS-131
• CenterMount handlebar mount (BLS-98)
• GoMount handlebar mount (BLS-99)
• Micro USB Cable