BBB Cycling AirBoost BFP-21 Floor Pump
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.708 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The BBB Airboost pumps up to 9 bar (130 psi).
- The DualHead pump head makes this pump suitable for all types of valves.
- Due to the steel construction, the bicycle pump weighs slightly heavier than aluminium bicycle pumps.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Road Bike / City Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Pump Pressure Type||High pressure|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||9 Bar|
The BBB AirBoost BFP-21 is a compact floor pump that has a sturdy steel pump barrel. The BBB AirBoost inflates up to 9 bar (130 psi) and is equipped with an accurate and easy-to-read pressure gauge at the bottom of the pump. Furthermore, the AirBoost BFP-21 features a DualHead pump head with a thumblock lever. Therefore, the pump is suitable for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. On top of that, the pump also has a stable composite base.