Apura Basic 2.0 Bib Short
Apura Basic 2.0 Bib Short1 review
Please select a version to see the stock
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 53.381 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Good breathability which makes these Basic 2.0 shorts good to use during warmer conditions.
- The flat seams increase wearing comfort and prevent irritation.
- The Essential men's padding provides good comfort during your bike ride.
- The elastic suspenders and non-slip grippers at the bottom of the pants ensure a good fit.
- The padding used is less suitable for longer bicycle rides.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Apura Basic 2.0 are good cycling shorts for men that are really suitable for the warmer summer days. This is mainly due to the fabric that is used. It has high breathability which is ideal in warmer conditions. The Essential padding is breathable but also comfortable. This padding is good to use for short and medium distances. The elastic suspenders and non-slip grippers at the bottom of the shorts ensure that the Apura Basic 2.0 stays in place. The logos are also reflective so you are more visible in traffic.
Frequently bought together
|Apura Basic 2.0||Sportful Neo||Sportful Bodyfit Team Classic||Sportful Vuelta|
|1 review||1 review||6 reviews|
|Size (manufacturer)||S / M / L / XL / XXL||M / L / XL / XXL / 3XL||M / L / XL / XXL / 3XL||S / M / L / XL / XXL / 3XL|
|What’s the waist size of your jeans?||27 - 29 / 30 - 32 / 33 - 35 / 36 - 38 / 39 - 41||27 - 29 / 30 - 32 / 33 - 35 / 36 - 38 / 39 - 41||27 - 29 / 30 - 32 / 33 - 35 / 36 - 38 / 39 - 41||25 - 26 / 27 - 29 / 30 - 32 / 33 - 35 / 36 - 38 / 39 - 41|
|Ride Duration||Short||Short / Medium||Medium||Short|
|Colour||Black||White / Black / Red / Blue||White / Black / Green||Black|
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C||Dry weather with 18-25 °C||Dry weather with 18-25 °C||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|46,06||From 46,06||From 51,19||38,89|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|