AGU Premium Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.498 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Premium quality materials for high performance, ultra-light weight, and unprecedented comfort.
- The padding is thin, light, breathable, and durable for optimal comfort in the most extreme of circumstances.
- Flatlock seams reduce skin irritation to a minimum.
- Compression Lycra provides excellent muslce support
- High quality comes at a considerable price.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Premium cycling shorts are the showpiece of the AGU collection. With these bib shorts you can be sure of hours of cycling fun at the highest comfort. Just like the other AGU cycling shorts, the Premium also consists of pre-shaped panels for an optimal connection to the skin. The Premium is distinguished by the use of Compression Lycra. This soft compression material provides good support for the muscles, so that fatigue is postponed for longer. The perforated suspenders and silicone grip keep the shorts easily in place during the ride.
The AGU Premium is equipped with the new Black 320 pad. This pad is equipped with AGU's Hybrid Cell System. This system has unparalleled damping and effortlessly absorbs shocks from the road surface. The padding is very thin, light, breathable and wear-resistant. The top layer of the pad is made of CoolCube. This material prevents irritation and abrasion spots on the skin and easily wicks away excess sweat. The AGU Premium is a very suitable choice for riders who demand the maximum of their material.