AGU High Summer Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.661 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These bib shorts keep you up to 5° cooler than other cycling shorts.
- Quick-drying and highly breathable to ensure your skin remains dry.
- The pre-shaped panels provide the optimal balance between fit and freedom of movement.
- Ideal for hot summer days, but too cold for more moderate weather.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU High Summer Bib Shorts are short cycling shorts for hot summer days. The High Summer bib shorts are made of AGU’s Power Light Lycra. This lightweight, breathable and quick-drying material ensures excellent body temperature control. According to AGU, the High Summer bib shorts keep you up to 5 degrees cooler than other bib shorts. Perfect shorts for when you want to hit the mountains in summer.
The shorts are built from pre-shaped panels. This construction ensures optimal freedom of movement and a very snug fit. Flatlock seams have been used for the finish of these shorts. These seams keep printing on the skin to a minimum. The Red 120 pad is known for its extremely shock-absorbing ability. So you can enjoy optimal comfort with the High Summer cycling shorts.
The AGU High Summer collection is specially designed for hot summer days. AGU has put a lot of time into the design, to create the airiest clothing. Furthermore, long and intensive mountain climbs have also been taken into account, for example during a cycling holiday in the French Alps or the Pyrenees. Do you cycle in extremely warm temperatures? Then choose AGU’s High Summer collection.