AGU Essential Bib Short W
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Thanks to the preformed panels you can enjoy an optimal fit, without adversely affecting flexibility.
- The Flatlock seams ensure that the fabric leaves few to none imprints on the skin.
- The 10 cm thick padding provides a lot of comfort, that way these cycling bib shorts are also very suitable for medium distances.
- In the colder months, these shorts offer little protection against cold wind.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Essential bib shorts for women are flexible bib shorts for novice and advanced cyclists. The bib shorts are made of preformed panels. As a result, the bib shorts fit well around the body, without adversely affecting mobility. The bib shorts are made of flexible lycra. This gives the Essential bib shorts a supple feel. The bibs ensure that the shorts will stay in place when cycling.
The underside of the legs are equipped with 6 cm high cuffs, which ensures the legs to stay in place while cycling. The AGU Essential bib shorts are stitched with Flatlock seams. These seams ensure that the fabric leaves minimum to none imprints on the skin. The 10 cm thick padding provides an excellent damping. That way you’ll be able to sit on your saddle for longer and with more comfort.