100% Speedcraft SL Purple Cycling Glasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.720 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Dark Purple lens with 12% light transmittance for optimal vision in bright sunlight.
- Wide lens so the frame isn't in your field of view.
- Less suitable for forest rides with lots of shade due to the dark lens.
|Suitable for people with glasses||No|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||2 lenses|
|Supplied lens colour||Clear|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The 100% Speedcraft SL are cycling glasses that lets you leave competition in the dust with advanced visual technologies. Compared to its larger sibling, the Speedcraft SL is much more compact and more suitable for smaller faces. The Purple lens in these glasses is a dark lens at 12% light transmittance. This makes it ideal for cycling in bright sunlight.
The Topview lens technology ensures you won't have the top of the frame in your field of view, even in a riding position. This ensures the widest possible field of view, without interruptions or blind spot, allowing you to focus on what matters: cycling fast! Looking for the same glasses as Peter Sagan or Mathieu van der Poel, but don't like prominent cycling glasses? Then the 100% Speedcraft SL is a great fit for you!
• 100% Speedcraft SL cycling glasses with Purple lens
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch
• Additional transparent lens