Shimano J04C Metal
- Gratis levering med Track & Trace over 399 kr
- Trustpilot bedømmelse 9.2 ude af 49.433 Anmeldelser
Fordele og ulemperFordele og ulemper
- With these brake pads you always have good braking power, even when you descend an Alpine col at 30 degrees.
- These brake pads are very wear-resistant.
- These brake pads engage later than softer pads.
- These brake pads can make more noise when braking.
|Type cykel||Mountainbike / Racercykel|
|Egnet til||Shimano A|
Shimano J04C Metal brake pads are sintered brake pads with cooling fins for Shimano disc brakes.
The compound of sintered brake pads is made of resin mixed with metal particles. This makes the compound very tough and wear-resistant. These brake pads are also very resistant to high temperatures that can be caused during long descents especially. The downside is that these brake pads react slower than organic or semi-metallic brake pads and produce more noise during braking.
This makes these brake pads very suited for cycling in muddy terrain requiring a lot of braking. That’s common in muddy rides in hilly terrain. These brake pads are also very suited for downhill, enduro and muddy cyclocross rides.
Manufacturers use different sizes & fits. Make sure if the shape of the brake pad in the image corresponds with your current brake pad. Not sure what shape you have, scroll down to the bottom of this page. There, you’ll find which brake pad is suited for which type of brake.