Mavic XA MTB Laufräder
- Trustpilot-Bewertung 9.4 aus 52.701 Bewertungen
Stärken & SchwächenStärken & Schwächen
- Wide rims allow you to enjoy more control and feel more stable when cornering.
- The Instant Drive 360 body has a 9-degree engagement, which means that the wheel set reacts very quickly when you start pedalling.
- After registration of the wheels on the Mavic website, the manufacturer's warranty is extended from 2 to 3 years.
- Not available in 27, 5 inch at Mantel.
The Mavic XA mtb wheels are suitable for trail and enduro riding. The 32mm rim offers a lot of stability in technical descents. This also gives you a lot of control and confidence in the corners. The Mavic XA mtb wheels feel rigid and direct so that after a turn you will be quickly on your feet. The rims are tubeless ready and can also be made tubeless with tubeless tyres and liquid latex to prevent punctures.
(UST) Universal Standard Tubeless
The Mavic XA Elite mtb wheels can also be made tubeless thanks to the UST technology. This has many advantages such as reduced rolling resistance, more driving comfort and improved grip. The most important advantage of riding tubeless is that you can continue to cycle when you suffer a puncture. The liquid latex fills the hole in the tire within seconds.
With Mavic Care you can extend the warranty up to 3 years by registering your purchased wheel set on the Mavic website within 30 days. It also activates the possibility of crash replacement so you can get up to 40% discount on a similar product. You are eligible for this if your wheel can no longer be repaired after a fall or collision.
The MyMavic app (available from the App Store and Google Play) gives you advice on the right tyre width and pressure, tailored to your rim width and road surface.
• Mavic XA wheelset
• Mavic Tubeless Rim Tape
• Mavic UST valves